This website is owned and operated by Police Financial Services Limited (BankVic) ABN 33 087 651 661 under the domain name www.youandmoney.com.au.
We encourage you to use the You and Money website to access useful information to help you manage your money. We welcome your feedback and encourage you to make a comment, share your experiences, useful tips or suggestions. Please be aware that by participating in this blog you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions of use. If you are under 18 years your parent or guardian must give their consent to you posting a comment.
When accessing the material and comments in the blog you understand and agree that we are not providing professional or financial advice. If you choose to use any of the information or material contained in the blog you should consider whether it is appropriate to you considering your own objectives, financial situations and needs.
You acknowledge and agree that BankVic is not responsible for any comments or material posted to this blog by others. BankVic does not necessarily endorse, support, verify or agree with the comments, opinions, statements or material posted by others. Any material or information posted by others, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of BankVic. We do not accept any liability for the content or accuracy of posts or any liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by BankVic.
We do not review or endorse the content of websites that are referred to or linked to within the blog and are not responsible for the content or actions of any such websites.
Posting a comment – your responsibilities
When making a comment or posting material you are fully responsible for the content and accuracy of your post.
You must not post any material that:
- is defamatory, offensive, abusive, hateful or unlawful,
- violates any intellectual property rights or copyright,
- contains personal information, or personal information of third parties,
- contains false, misleading or deceptive information,
- impersonates any other person or entity.
- is spam, or
- contains files that are viruses.
You acknowledge that any breach of the terms and conditions of use may cause BankVic damage or loss. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BankVic in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage incurred by BankVic as a result of publishing any material you submit to us, including consequential loss.
You agree to indemnify BankVic against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of your breach of the terms and conditions.
BankVic owns all material within the blog including all user contributed material. BankVic reserves the right to reproduce, (in part or in its entirety) any material you submit without any right of attribution to you and to pass it on to another entity.
The information and graphics on our website are either;
- copyrighted by BankVic, or
- provided with the permission of the owner of the intellectual property rights, or
- believed to be in the public domain.
You cannot reproduce any of our logos without our permission.
Linking to our website
If you would like to link to our website you may do so subject to these terms and conditions:
- You may link to, but not replicate, our content on your website (please link to the relevant webpage for downloadable files rather than reproducing the file)
- Links to our website must either transfer visitors to our website or open a new window.
- Any links to our website must not give the impression that your site is affiliated with or endorsed by us.
- If linking to games, you must link to the games landing page to ensure users can read instructions and do not get a broken link if the games link changes.
If you would like to contact us to provide your feedback on this website or if you have a complaint, please contact us on 13 63 73 and firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to get back to you by the end of the next business day.
Using the YouandMoney Website
The following information may assist and help you resolve some common issues that you may experience while browsing.
This website is best viewed with Internet Explorer versions 6.0 and above, Netscape versions 6.0 and above and Mozilla Firefox versions 1.0 and above.
This website is best viewed with a screen resolution of 1024×768 or better.
Viewing PDF files
You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read or print some documents within the website.
When printing pages from our website, we recommend that you use the print friendly function at the bottom of each page.